Cake Guard Cake Guard

It was ok

I liked the way the game had been designed but the zombies way to slow and as for the units unless you have all day to stare at a computer screen and waste your life away need to be more cheap also you may want to edit the background more so its something more realistic in the back like abstract outside of the cake arena and finally get maybe a quicker less looped track that music gets really annoying after a bit.

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

Incredible

The scenes the scenarios were amazing this is a great game like I had come to expect the music by maestro was great although I found some of the scenes stomach turning they looked so real war is that violent and it just proves that this game is about as close to the real thing without getting messy as you can get.

..:: BeatBox Beta ::.. ..:: BeatBox Beta ::..

Very Nice

I enjoyed made a half decent beat with it the problem is you can't download them on to your computer or to put them on the newgrounds audio portal anyway maybe you could fix this.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Fun For Your Dark Side

Very enjoyable but should be more weapons especially fire and swords etc and also a small bug is when you shoot someone through the neck 10 times they usually die.

Armor Games Snowball Armor Games Snowball

Great Game

It was very fun but challenging and took a little bit to figure out but besides that this game was pretty fun the only thig im wondering is if your snow ball is 12x bigger then a tree how come it can't absorb it but besides that great work.

Covenant Killer V5.99 Covenant Killer V5.99

It was ok

Im not sure if this glitch happend to anyone else but before my time was up the game ended another thing I have as advice is that maybe instead of just the background being a bush and some rocks make it a scene from halo or flash drawing of a place from halo.

60 Seconds til Graduation 60 Seconds til Graduation

Its ok but not the best

It is ok but the lack of diffferences is kind of annoying you could make it more interesting by making it level by level were bad grades fly faster and good grades pop up less also maybe you could add some parts to the area he flys around so that the person who is playing has to make sure they dodge obstacles while trying to get good grades and thats pretty much all.