The Forbidden Forest The Forbidden Forest

Pretty Good But...

It was really much to short I was expecting more and when I saw the credits im like what I thought oh it must be like starting credits but nope just ended but it was good and nice job

My Dream My Dream

Great Animation

I loved the movie that animation was near perfect your tunes matched pretty nicely and so did the character emotes although the end honestly did not make much sense. The question is was the girl on the turtle his girlfriend or was he hallucinating or something because that honestly was really random way to end but other wise splendid and can't wait for part 2.

LL - The Ring LL - The Ring

Quite Good

I liked how it happened the and it was funny however I know having him shoot himself in the head was funny to end it but I wish there was just a bit more after.

Krebskopf responds:

that was a picture of me (;

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

The most hilarious thing i've probably ever seen

This was a perfect sequel to the dads home flash and I hope you make many more and just to say 1 thing keep up the random and good work. But I have 1 suggestion how about the mall next.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Totally Hilarious

It was funny when he came home and his head randomly has fire pop up on the top I also found it funny how he took out the sword from his mouth the only two things I can really sum this up as are Random and Hilarious.

Happy Cat Happy Cat

Very good for a First

This was a pretty funny animation and I think you could go a long way with it by making a series I already am hatching some ideas of were the cat goes on some crazy adventure over you guessed it happy cat food.

StickDude Killing Arena 4 StickDude Killing Arena 4

Impressive

Not only did you have a catchy title animation but I liked the whole thing it was not painfully short or long but everything in it was well done not to mention the way you brought in the helicopter and the jetrooper those were very nice effects keep it up.

Mario Loves Pizza Mario Loves Pizza

Funny

I love how you put mario with the pizza even though it may be just a tad racist but anyhow that was pretty funny the lip syncing matched pretty well and the song and back ground fit the theme. Nice work and will you have a upcoming sequel now is my question.

Paper Chase Paper Chase

Good but Short

It was pretty good but what I belive you should have done was make it longer and maybe have a way the paper causes something dramatic like a nuclear plant blowing up or stopping traffic but overall I liked it keep up the good work.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Just Plain Funny

I don't have any complaints and even though it was just basic stick figures nice job and good work.